Our Spiritual Programs will guide you in finding your higher power -- Whatever makes sense to you and gives you courage and strength. It is an individual choice. It may be God, nature, the universe . . . You have the freedom to define your higher/greater power.
Our building, constructed in 1922, was built with bricks, mortar and sandstone carvings to enhance structural integrity, which was not common at the time. An earthquake that hit Great Falls in 1959 demolished many buildings in the area, but this building remained intact. Was it the building materials or a higher power?
The structural integrity of our building mirrors the integrity you will find in our Spiritual Programs – honesty, high moral values, and consistency.
"If your life to God is worth saving....your life to you is worth savoring." --Levi Lusko
- Optional Bible Studies held five nights per week.
- A place to have questions or concerns answered.
- Overcoming fears of believing in a higher power.
- Understanding the difference between Religion and Spirituality.
- Judgement free spiritual conversations.