In-Network With Insurers | Same Day Admissions
Call Us Today
We Understand That Starting Treatment Can Be Stressful.
Here at Rocky Mountain Treatment Center over 90% of our staff are in recovery, which is why you will feel empathy, love and acceptance from the moment you walk through our doors.
We keep the admissions process simple with a one-page intake form, which our dedicated Admissions Team can help you fill out over the phone or online. We also make the process convenient by offering same day admissions, including evenings and weekends, and complementary pickup anywhere in the state of Montana. Our Admissions Team has decades of experience, and will walk you through the admissions process step by step, and help you with insurance questions, travel arrangements, packing tips, and detailed information about our individualized treatment programs.
Individuals seeking treatment can self-refer or be referred by family, healthcare professionals, counselors, attorneys, hospitals or public health entities.
Admissions must be cleared by Rocky Mountain staff prior to confirmation of date and time.
Smoking permitted in designated areas.
Where can I find an Intake Form?
Think You May Have a Problem? Take Our Alcohol Misuse and Drug Abuse Surveys:
See How Our Admissions Team Makes the Intake Process Comfortable and Convenient
Take Your First Step on Your Road to Recovery, Call Us Today at 406-453-5080. We Will Help You the Rest of the Way!
Finances and Insurance for Treatment
Rocky Mountain Treatment Center offers several financial solutions for paying for Treatment. We are IN-Network with most insurance providers to facilitate the greatest benefit from your coverage. We also work with reputable user friendly finance companies, and accept private pay. We accept all major Credit Cards.
In-Network With Insurers Including:
What To Bring To Treatment:
- List of names, addresses and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment.
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Otherwise, leave valuable items at home.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact. Inhalers must be in original box. Any liquid medications must be new and sealed. You should also bring a list of all your medications and dosages.
- Over the counter medication, must be unopened and unsealed, approved my medical staff before use
- Cash for any prescriptions “co-pays,” tobacco products, postage or other incidentals
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification
- A notebook or journal, stamps, and envelopes if you wish to mail letters.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet
- Shoes: comfy shoes for everyday wear, tennis shoes for activities/sports, boots suggested for Equine Therapy. and flip flops for the shower
- Shirts: if bringing tank tops, bring a t-shirt or sweater to go over it
- Blue jeans, leisure pants, sweat pants, capris and gym clothes
- Depending on the season, appropriate jacket
- Socks, Undergarments, pajamas, bathrobe, slippers
- Enough clothing for one week
- Storage is limited, do not bring excess items
- Laundry facilities available at no charge
- Bedding and towels provided
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas
What NOT To Bring To Treatment:
- Drug paraphernalia, illegal drugs, mood altering drugs
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Aerosol containers
- Toiletries containing alcohol including; colognes, perfumes, aftershave lotion, mouthwash
- Electronics of any kind, if you bring a phone, it will be returned to you at the end of your stay
- Food of any kind
- Nail polish and remover
- Weapons and pocket knives.
I truly enjoyed the time that I spent at Rocky Mountain Treatment Center! The facility is clean and organized. The staff is attentive and very compassionate. The activity schedule keeps you busy and focused on recovery. I'm confident that I made the right choice by checking into this center. I'm almost a year sober and have no doubt that Rocky Mountain will always be there if I need any further assistance with my sobriety. I recommend this center above anywhere else. If you or a loved one need/want help, call or stop by and get what I got. SOBER!!!
Rocky Mountain saved my life. I was "terminally unique" when I came. I had a rationalization for all the craziness in my life caused by alcohol - the common theme being it was someone else's fault. The staff here get it - most of them are in recovery themselves. They were able to show me my "stinking thinking" and gave me the tools to live a meaningful sober life. I am eternally grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the whole Rocky Mountain team!
The one on one counseling paired with the great groups was amazing. We were able to attend regular meetings and do equine therapy multiple times a week, this gave me more motivation than my prior treatment experiences. I enjoyed their staff, and being able to attend church if I so desired. This was a real turning point in my life and I have remained clean for over 9 months. I understand my addiction now, and how to better handle my self in weak times in my life. My freedom from meth, pills, pot, and many other things has been such a relief. I feel like a different person entirely after completing treatment and going through family week. Thanks!!!