Packing List: What To Bring To Treatment
- List of names, addresses and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment.
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Otherwise, leave valuable items at home.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact. Inhalers must be in original box. Any liquid medications must be new and sealed. You should also bring a list of all your medications and dosages.
- Over-the-counter medication must be unopened and sealed, approved by medical staff before use
- Cash for any prescriptions “co-pays,” tobacco products, postage or other incidentals
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification
- A notebook or journal, stamps, and envelopes if you wish to mail letters.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet
- Shoes: comfy shoes for everyday wear, tennis shoes for activities/sports, boots suggested for Equine Therapy. and flip flops for the shower
- Shirts: if bringing tank tops, bring a t-shirt or sweater to go over it
- Blue jeans, leisure pants, sweat pants, capris and gym clothes
- Depending on the season, appropriate jacket
- Socks, Undergarments, pajamas, bathrobe, slippers
- Enough clothing for one week
- Storage is limited, do not bring excess items
- Laundry facilities available at no charge
- Bedding and towels provided
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas
What Not To Bring To Treatment
- Drug paraphernalia, illegal drugs, mood altering drugs
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Aerosol containers
- Toiletries containing alcohol including; colognes, perfumes, aftershave lotion, mouthwash
- Electronics of any kind.
- If you bring a phone, it will be returned to you at the end of your stay
- Food of any kind
- Nail polish and remover
- Weapons and pocket knives.
Think You May Have a Problem? Take Our Alcohol Misuse and Drug Abuse Surveys.
Struggling with Addiction?
We've Been There, We Can Help.
Call Us Today 406-453-5080
WE ARE IN-NETWORK WITH INSURERS AND ACCEPT PRIVATE PAY
However, currently we do not accept Medicaid or Medicare as a form of payment. Financing options are available.