The First step is to Call Us! The second step is to prepare for a new life!
Admission to the detox and inpatient program at Rocky Mountain Treatment Center is a phone call away. Our team will walk you through the admissions process and help you determine how Rocky Mountain Treatment is the best fit for you.
Individuals admitted for treatment can self-refer or be referred by, family, healthcare professionals, counselors, attorneys, hospitals and public heath entities
What's the difference between in-network and out-of-network providers?
When you need inpatient treatment, it is vital to select a facility that is in your health plan’s “network.”
Rocky Mountain Treatment Center works with your insurance company to care for health plan members like you. Your insurance company has agreed to pay those health care providers a certain amount of money for your treatment – usually a discounted rate.
For out-of-network providers, your insurance may cover only a fraction of the cost of care – or none at all – depending on your plan.
Finances and Insurance for Treatment
Rocky Mountain Treatment Center offers several financial solutions for paying for Treatment. We are IN-Network with most insurance providers to facilitate the greatest benefit from your coverage. We also offer a user friendly finance company to assist your needs. We accept all major Credit Cards.
What Insurance plans do you take? Rocky Mountain Treatment Center is In-Network with many Insurance Companies. Don't see your plan? Call Us Today! (406) 453-5080
What if you don't take my Insurance? You can still see us! Our trained professional staff will be able to assist you with financial options. Call Us Today! (406) 453-5080
Schedule your Admission for Inpatient Treatment Today.
All Admissions must be cleared with facility prior to confirmation of date and time.
Choose the time that works with your schedule: 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm daily.
Click Here to Book an Appointment Now!
Shocking Drug and Alcohol Abuse Statistics
- Enough clothing for one week
- Storage is limited, do not bring excess items
- Laundry facilities available at no charge
- Individuals are responsible for their laundry
- Bedding and towels provided
- List of names, addresses and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment.
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Otherwise, leave valuable items at home.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact. Inhalers must be in original box. Any liquid medications must be new and sealed. You should also bring a list of all your medications and dosages.
- Over the counter medication, must be unopened and unsealed, approved my medical staff before use
- Cash for any prescriptions “co-pays,” tobacco products, postage or other incidentals
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification
- A notebook or journal, stamps, and envelopes if you wish to mail letters.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet
- Shoes: comfy shoes for everyday wear, tennis shoes for activities/sports, boots suggested for Equine Therapy. and flip flops for the shower
- Shirts: if bringing tank tops, bring a t-shirt or sweater to go over it
- Blue jeans, leisure pants, sweat pants, capris and gym clothes
- Depending on the season, appropriate jacket
- Socks, Undergarments, pajamas, bathrobe, slippers
- Deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, and conditioner (alcohol-free)
- Comb/brush, shaving cream, lotion, sunscreen, feminine hygiene products, makeup
- Drug paraphernalia, illegal drugs, mood altering drugs
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Aerosol containers
- Toiletries containing alcohol including; colognes, perfumes, aftershave lotion, mouthwash
- Electronics of any kind, if you bring a phone, it will be returned to you at the end of your stay
- Food of any kind
- Nail polish and remover
- Weapons and pocket knives.