The First step is to Call Us! The second step is to prepare for a new life!
Admission to the medical detox and inpatient programs at Rocky Mountain Treatment Center is a phone call away. Our dedicated team will walk you through the admissions process, and help you with insurance, travel, packing tips, and information about our treatment programs.
Individuals seeking treatment can self-refer or be referred by family, healthcare professionals, counselors, attorneys, hospitals or public health entities.
Finances and Insurance for Treatment
Rocky Mountain Treatment Center offers several financial solutions for paying for Treatment. We are IN-Network with most insurance providers to facilitate the greatest benefit from your coverage. We also offer a user friendly finance company to assist your needs. We accept all major Credit Cards.
What Insurance plans do you take? Rocky Mountain Treatment Center is In-Network with most Insurance Companies. Call Us Today! (406) 453-5080
What if you do not take my Insurance? You can still see us! Our experienced and professional staff will be able to assist you with financing options. Call Us Today! (406) 453-5080
What's the difference between in-network and out-of-network providers?
When you need inpatient treatment, it is vital to select a facility that is in your health plan’s “network.”
Rocky Mountain Treatment Center works with your insurance company to care for health plan members like you. Your insurance company has agreed to pay those health care providers a certain amount of money for your treatment – usually a discounted rate.
For out-of-network providers, your insurance may cover only a fraction of the cost of care – or none at all – depending on your plan.
- Enough clothing for one week
- Storage is limited, do not bring excess items
- Laundry facilities available at no charge
- Individuals are responsible for their laundry
- Bedding and towels provided
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas
- List of names, addresses and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment.
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Otherwise, leave valuable items at home.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact. Inhalers must be in original box. Any liquid medications must be new and sealed. You should also bring a list of all your medications and dosages.
- Over the counter medication, must be unopened and unsealed, approved my medical staff before use
- Cash for any prescriptions “co-pays,” tobacco products, postage or other incidentals
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification
- A notebook or journal, stamps, and envelopes if you wish to mail letters.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet
- Shoes: comfy shoes for everyday wear, tennis shoes for activities/sports, boots suggested for Equine Therapy. and flip flops for the shower
- Shirts: if bringing tank tops, bring a t-shirt or sweater to go over it
- Blue jeans, leisure pants, sweat pants, capris and gym clothes
- Depending on the season, appropriate jacket
- Socks, Undergarments, pajamas, bathrobe, slippers
- Deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, and conditioner (alcohol-free)
- Comb/brush, shaving cream, lotion, sunscreen, feminine hygiene products, makeup
- Pump Hairspray (only alcohol free or with denatured alcohol allowed)
- Drug paraphernalia, illegal drugs, mood altering drugs
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Aerosol containers
- Toiletries containing alcohol including; colognes, perfumes, aftershave lotion, mouthwash
- Electronics of any kind, if you bring a phone, it will be returned to you at the end of your stay
- Food of any kind
- Nail polish and remover
- Weapons and pocket knives.
I truly enjoyed the time that I spent at Rocky Mountain Treatment Center! The facility is clean and organized. The staff is attentive and very compassionate. The activity schedule keeps you busy and focused on recovery. I'm confident that I made the right choice by checking into this center. I'm almost a year sober and have no doubt that Rocky Mountain will always be there if I need any further assistance with my sobriety. I recommend this center above anywhere else. If you or a loved one need/want help, call or stop by and get what I got. SOBER!!!
Rocky Mountain saved my life. I was "terminally unique" when I came. I had a rationalization for all the craziness in my life caused by alcohol - the common theme being it was someone else's fault. The staff here get it - most of them are in recovery themselves. They were able to show me my "stinking thinking" and gave me the tools to live a meaningful sober life. I am eternally grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the whole Rocky Mountain team!
The one on one counseling paired with the great groups was amazing. We were able to attend regular meetings and do equine therapy multiple times a week, this gave me more motivation than my prior treatment experiences. I enjoyed their staff, and being able to attend church if I so desired. This was a real turning point in my life and I have remained clean for over 9 months. I understand my addiction now, and how to better handle my self in weak times in my life. My freedom from meth, pills, pot, and many other things has been such a relief. I feel like a different person entirely after completing treatment and going through family week. Thanks!!!